10-12 April 2018
Senate House, London & London Collections
Abstracts for posters and 20-minute papers are invited for this three-day, interdisciplinary conference and workshop covering all aspects of the making, collecting and reception of colour prints in the long eighteenth century. The convenors particularly welcome proposals from book historians and scholars of illustration.
Full details and instructions on how to submit are available at bit.ly/PC1700-1830.
- CfP: Blocks Plates Stones
- ECR Training Day: Matrices/Printing Surfaces
- ‘Picturing Places’ at the British Library
- Lewis Walpole Library Masterclass
- Woodpeckings: Victorian prints, book illustration and word-image narratives
- CfP: Art of Power
- CfP: ‘The Unique Copy: Extra-Illustration, Word and Image, and Print Culture’
- Picturing the Reader
- Summer Workshops