The William Blake Archive has announced a new digital edition of Jerusalem: The Emanation of the Giant Albion, Copy F, from the Morgan Library & Museum in New York.
As the accompanying editorial commentary notes, Copy F was the last copy of Jerusalem – and the last illuminated book – to be printed by Blake, being finished c.1820. This new edition joins the William Blake Archive’s digital Copy E and will soon be joined by a digital Copy A. Access to the entire William Blake Archive is unrestricted and free of charge.
- New Resource: Art Researchers’ Guide to Liverpool and Merseyside
- 2 CfPs: Travel and Illustration
- CfP: Printing Colour 1700-1830
- CfP: Blocks Plates Stones
- ECR Training Day: Matrices/Printing Surfaces
- ‘Picturing Places’ at the British Library
- Lewis Walpole Library Masterclass
- Woodpeckings: Victorian prints, book illustration and word-image narratives
- CfP: Art of Power